Version 1.4.5 was released in October 9, 2016.
DEAViewer is an application software to view
Daily Evolved Animation on your MacOS X machine,
which is a fully automated production of evolutionary art organized by
Ten new pieces are produced everyday by evolutionary computation using a type of
computational aesthetic measures for fitness evaluation, and their shader codes
and audio files of sound effect are automatically uploaded to the web server.
This software downloads those data through the internet to display
the 20 seconds pieces in turn. You can enjoy more than 4,000 different pieces
as the automated production started in October 14, 2011.
SBArt4 home page for more detail on the project.
The software records in your user's local storage which pieces you watched,
so as to start playing back the other pieces you've not watched yet
in the next time you launch the software.
|OS:||MacOS X 10.6 or later.|
|CPU:||Intel Core2 or faster 64 bits.|
|GPU:||The faster the better.|
|Memory:||Standard installation is enough.|
|Disk:||Standard installation is enough.|
|Screen:||1152×720 pixels or larger.|
|Network:||The Internet connection is required.|
Download & License
Visit App Store to install the latest version.
The old version
1.4 is here,
1.3.1 is here,
1.3 is here,
1.2 is here and
1.1 is here.
Note: The old versions don't work on 10.6.
This is a freeware that you can use in any manner you want,
but the contents, animations, images and sounds, displayed by this software
are under the copyright of the author.
In case you wish to show any parts of the contents in public,
please inform the author of when and where it'll be performed.
- October 9, 2016: version 1.4.5 was released on App Store. It supports macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- October 29, 2013: version 1.4.4 was released on App Store. It supports OS X 10.9 Mavericks and
HiDPI mode of Retina display.
- October 10, 2013: version 1.4.3 was released on App Store, with an extension of hi-resolution printing.
- July 24, 2013: version 1.4.2 was released on App Store, with small extension and bug fixes.
- February 25, 2013: version 1.4.1 was released on App Store.
- February 13, 2013: version 1.4 was released. GUI was redesigned.
- February 9, 2013: version 1.3.1 was released. Bugs were fixed for OS X 10.8.
- February 5, 2013: version 1.3 was released.
Printing an image and a playlist were implemented.
You can go back to the piece previousely played back.
You can move to any position in a piece by the progression indicator at the bottom of the window.
You can adjust the sound volume.
- January 21, 2013: version 1.2 was released.
Playlist got available to collect your favorite pieces.
- January 12, 2013: The first public version 1.1 was released.